Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
| This page contains material that may not be suitable for young readers.|
Viewer discretion is advised.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Theifrei205!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
Please check your spelling before making edits. Thank you. ~Kenn 05:29, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
Ok, what the hell? I had perfectly good info on frosslass and these bitches took the shit off. At this rate bulbapedia will have nothing. The physical features section is stupid. We have eyes. We can see the pokemon... We don't need useless info like "pikachu is yellow". Bulbapedia is sucking right now because they have zero info. Froslass's habitat says that she lives in snowy areas. duh! Any fucktard can see that. Bulbapedia you suck ass for deleting my stuff and what's the point of putting up pokemon if you have zero info on it. Really now, get some common sense and stop sucking.
- before you start complaining, care to explain about when you put random edits like Ninjaskwhore? ~Kenn 00:51, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- As far as Bulbapedia is concerned, your information on Froslass is fanwank bullsh*t unless you can provide solid proof.
- Bad as that was, what's even worse is this whole f*cking mess about Ninjaskwhore is 100% pure grade-A fanwank bullsh*t that can't be proven. Pulling stunts like that is considered outright vandalism and is highly frowned upon. --Shiningpikablu252 02:43, 20 January 2008 (UTC)