User talk:The dark lord trombonator/TodayInHistory
What happens if two events happened on the same day? Do we add on to what's already there like: "Also in 1999 such and such was released". Respond as soon as possible. Thanks! --Pokemaster97 19:48, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
- Never mind I figured it out. Delete this page if you want haha. --Pokemaster97 19:49, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
- No, but try and do everything in one big edit so the page history and RC don't get too messy. —darklordtrom 01:58, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
Leap year (Pokémon Stadium US):
- If year is divisible by 4, it is a leap year, but...
- If year is divisible by 100, it is not a leap year, but...
- If year is divisible by 400, it is a leap year.
Marked +-+-+ 14:10, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think it really matters, as it happens next time in 2100...--電禅Den Zen 14:17, 4 November 2011 (UTC)
How much of this is done? Just wondering. I see a lot of people have been going through in episode order (or, scarily, in random), rather than chronologically. —darklordtrom 02:43, 21 January 2012 (UTC)
Do we have to use the
- Yes, it helps with the coding for future. —darklordtrom 06:24, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
Since English isn't my native, I could make some grammatical errors. Can anyone check and fix any grammatical errors on the page? Marked +-+-+ 16:38, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- I've been looking through the page for grammatical errors. JacobtheDoduo (talk) 18:24, 4 August 2012 (UTC)
What's going on with this?
- I think that it depends on perspective. All of the dates have an event listed, but not every single piece of info is on it. Not to mention that it looks like there is so much information, that it looks like the whole list looks ready to topple over. (There is likely more events that could be added to February 14th and October 7th.) Likely, this will be used in the future, though it might take another six months at this rate. --Super goku (talk) 05:54, 23 August 2013 (UTC)