Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Please don't change them, unless there's something wrong with the translation themselves (which I highly doubt, considering Umeko translated them.) You ended up using incorrect grammar in your edits, so it really isn't helping much. Thanks. —♥ Jellotalk 06:06, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
Jello, I do not know how to reply to you other than this way, but I do not understand what I did wrong. I was using the newest English Patch for Pokemon Black for my information. - unsigned comment from Tehgeek1017 (talk • contribs)
- Other than the legality of such things, translators for that might have made it such that it sounded better in English, albeit at the cost of a less direct translation. - unsigned comment from Joeshie (talk • contribs)
- Out of wonder what is she using for the translations? - unsigned comment from Tehgeek1017 (talk • contribs)
- Okay, but those are just patches, they're not even official and are less reliable than what we have now. She's not using anything, except her skills. She has studied and is very fluent in Japanese. I would trust her word more than some patch from out of no where. —♥ Jellotalk 06:35, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
- Understandable, with all due respect it is not "some patch out of no where" it is the translation from KazoWAR and Kaarosu from RomUlation who (if memory serves) were the heads of the HG and SS english patches. But as you say you have someone who speaks Japanese so I guess i will fold. I was only trying to help, I have been using the site for a long time and I kinda wanted to give back I guess. - unsigned comment from Tehgeek1017 (talk • contribs)
- Thank you for trying to contribute! And please sign your comments with four tildes ~~~~ -- (is Mæ!) 06:41, 20 October 2010 (UTC)