Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Tara star
Welcome to Bulbapedia!
This is a wikiproject on Pokémon. Thank you for your contributions so far. We do not encourage vandalism of any kind so please avoid doing so. Here are some useful links...Ahem, Please read, know and love the following crappy links:
- Manual of Style
- List of sysops to inform Vandalism to.
- English Grammar. VERY IMPORTANT!
- List of shortlinks
- Reason to block you...
You'll need to use proper spelling and don't even THINK about using profanity. Last (And probably least...),you'll need to learn that you are only allowed ONE account. No sockpuppets what-so-ever. Note: Pokémon. Not Pokemon. We're trying to look professional here! Must be Capitalised. Not pokemon. Not Pokemon. Not pokémon. It's Pokémon!
Please have a good time here. Thank you for going this far in the message. This is an automatic message generated by Agent 448 created on 07:35, 22 November 2007 (UTC). Good luck. This idea IS copyright of Optimus35. Could it kill you to ask???Optimatum♏Talk|♊Hi 08:55, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
You just had to write that didn't you Optimus?
Welcome to Bulbapedia, but please, try to keep profanities to yourself. Glinn 09:10, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, he KEEPS censoring my fuck, shit, asshole, dick, damn, bitch, etc. Optimatum♏Talk|♊Hi 09:12, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
does that mean you don't want me to link directly to my dA? -- TARA.
- Naw. I'm just telling you that vulgaritites aren't allowed. It's okay to link to pages with them, but do control youself. Optimatum♏Talk|♊Hi 09:12, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Probs just best to put a warning around the current link, due to it's title. Optimus, when did I censor asshole and damn?Glinn 09:13, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- You'll pick up the skills after a while. When I was on the Maple Wiki, I totally vandalised everyone's stuff without knowing. Optimatum♏Talk|♊Hi 09:15, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
I think that the only wiki I've ever been on is like, the Homestar Runner wiki, five zillion years ago. edit conflicts are dumb. -- Tara star 09:17, 17 December 2007 (UTC)