Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- This is now the third time you have removed content from the Bulbapedia article after direct instruction from a Vice-Webmaster and the Editor-in-Chief not to do so. Due to the extreme circumstances of this violation, you are currently blocked for one month, with pending Editorial Board discussion on the final block duration.
- For your reference, the edit summary noting that removal of such information will not be permitted:
- MAGNEDETH (Talk | contribs) . . (12,076 bytes) (+1,149) . . (If anyone removes this info, I will block you for edit warring. It is a major piece of BP history and deserves to be here. Many people wanted to keep the vandalism pages, but these quotes explain why we don't. They solidify our stance against vandalism.)
- Thank you. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 05:11, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
- As noted in the second message you received from MAGNEDETH, it has been decided that your block will be increased to a permanent block. This block is enforced by Bulbagarden executive staff, including (but not limited to) Vice-Webmasters, Evil Figment and MAGNEDETH, Editor-in-Chief, Werdnae, and Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Kogoro. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 06:27, 22 August 2013 (UTC)