Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Someone Else
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Someone Else!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
- Please don't scream at the new users Ry. Geez...PokeManiac102 18:55, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- No, it's okay. Now that I'm aware of the templates, I'll use them from now on. Thanks. --Someone Else 18:57, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
I'm not questioning your edit, but how did you get a Level 1 Leafeon? Wouldn't you need to level it up from a Level 1 Eevee at Moss Rock to make it a Level 2 Leafeon? Or was it just an error? I'm confused! 8D TESHIGIGAS 11:29, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
Yes, that was a typo. I did mean to say level 2. No problem. :) --Someone Else 13:23, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- oh, lol. I know you can get a Level 1 Porygon-Z... XD TESHIGIGAS 13:24, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- It's possible to get a couple of fully-evolved level 1 Pokémon. Any Pokémon that evolved with a stone or by trading, except for ones with a baby form and no incence, like Raichu. --Someone Else 13:51, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks. --Someone Else 01:20, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
I thought Regigigas was electric-type, thanks. Venomoth 17:13, 15 April 2008 (UTC)