Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:SnorlaxMonster/Pokémon by release date
Unnamed recently-revealed new Pokémon
A link from a recent Bulbanews article contains images of 2 new Pokémon; I figured you might want to add them to your "Pokémon by release date" page (which I love, by the way). P.S. The second one there is kinda dark, but the video on that page includes a shot of it that is brighter, so if you take a screen capture of that scene the Pokémon will be more visible. ;D Pokémaniac 22:33, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. I read that article, but kind of ignored it (I don't know why). I just read the article on Yanappu. You're free to edit this if you want to add to it or fix it. Also, I'm glad that you like it. --SnorlaxMonster 13:39, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
actually it's already been confirmed that Nezumimi is Minezumi so it should be removed Ataro 07:58, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- Butterfree isn't in Isshu, and Kurumiru's sprites doesn't match up MaverickNate 20:03, 4 September 2010 (UTC)
- I actually thought the one on the right looked like Exeggutor, but I know the older Pokémon aren't in Isshu so I have no idea what it really is. I guess we're just going to have to wait to find out. I♥Togetic 03:02, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't look similar enough to be Exeggutor. Besides, non-Isshu Pokémon can be caught due to the Dream World and can be uploaded via the PokéShifter. They may still show the older Pokémon in the promos (we've seen the Kanto starters, Pikachu, the legendary beasts and the Eeveelutions). --SnorlaxMonster 09:06, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'll add it and all the others when I add the images of the extracted images to this page, which I'll do as soon as I finish adding them everywhere else. --SnorlaxMonster 09:58, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip
These were previously mentioned as being released on the 16th July 2002 by an unknown source, but they were all in Pokémon Breeder mini, which was released in March 21st 2002, so I have now changed it. However, these three were probably revealed long before their game came out in adverts and stuff. XVuvuzela2010X 16:48, 27 June 2011 (UTC)
Sylveon Release Date
- Once the magazine is available for purchase (even if it is due to independant stores breaking the street date), I consider it revealed. Scans of the CoroCoro issue that revealed Syvleon appeared on Feb 10. --SnorlaxMonster 07:25, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
Moving the article to the Mainspace?
Hey SnorlaxMonster! I want to thank you for adding Generation VI Pokémon to this article. Now that we are quickly approaching the end of the pre-release period of Generation VI, I think it would be a good idea to add this article into the main space. Is there anything else we should add before doing that? Han Ji-Wan (talk) 17:39, 17 September 2013 (UTC)
- Maverick Nate and I have been working hard on getting pages moved/deleted/merged/split/mainspaced here lately. I'll make sure it gets put up soon (or even next). --SnorlaxMonster 08:42, 18 September 2013 (UTC)
Because it was officially revealed by CoroCoro, could someone add this Pokémon to the list, find the Generation VI section and add it below "Everything else". --Cinday123 (Talk) 05:51, 17 February 2014 (UTC)