From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, smashyoshi!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! ----Pokemaster97 15:48, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
But linking to external sites on a usertalk page is breaching the usertalk policy. Thank you! Also, grammar/spelling edits are a good way to wiki goodwill. Try that before doing customizations.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 19:02, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
Circumventing the userspace policy
Users are prohibited from user their talk page as a substitute userpage as per the Userspace policy. Do not do it again. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 19:47, 3 August 2012 (UTC)