Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Archive #1: Pfargtl
- List off my horrible wrongdoings here:
I realize i came off as a bit bitchy. Sorry for that. Those rules I referenced are probably outdated and no longer applicable anymore, so don't listen to what I said o_o; MaverickNate 17:51, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
- Nah, it's fine. I'm good. Hey, where can you find those rules; someone could actually put that they are outdated on the page.--Smartkidhen 17:54, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
There should be a space in between the categories and the project notice. Quit removing it-I don't like multiple edits to card pages: it is really starting to irritate me. MaverickNate 23:10, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- Got it.--Smartkidhen 14:43, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
I noticed the PokéBeach site stamp on the images you just uploaded. You do know that that breaks some serious rules, right? It is completely the wrong thing to do. WPM yells at us every time someone does, and it just becomes a humongous hassle. Don't do it again, kay? MaverickNate 17:46, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- Got it. So PokéBeach isn't copyright of the Pokémon franchise???--Smartkidhen 22:23, 10 January 2010 (UTC)
The TCG redirects...
i.e. Flareon ex. Kindly refrain from making them unless you notify me prior to doing it. Frankly, although I appreciate the effort, it makes my life harder by causing unexpected breaks in the method I use to make the redirects. I use sort of a copy-paste method to do them extremely quickly, and when one or more are already made, it sort of screws that up, what with the numbers and stuff. If you'd like to help, I could give you some redirects to work on. Thanks. --P o L i 19:35, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- It would be most helpful if you could start going from Base Set-onward with redirects to each card followed by the appropriate set abbreviation. As in, "Charizard BS" would redirect to Charizard (Base Set 4). I'll start from the other end (newer sets) once I finish the EXs, Stars, Lights, Darks, etc.. It will be a long, tedious task, but well worth it. Here are the first few set abbreviations to get you started.
- Base Set = BS
- Jungle = JU
- Fossil = FO
- Team Rocket = TR
- Gym Heroes = GH
- Gym Challenge = GC