From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Slick532!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please keep all discussion about episodes on the forums. Talk pages are only for improving articles, not speculating. Thank you--ForceFire 04:01, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Because the rollback button doesn't allow you to write an edit summary, I'll explain the reversion here.
- EP035 isn't banned internation, as far as I know, it was only banned in the U.S (and thus was never dubbed). Pretty sure it's not banned in Japan.
- The Unaired New Year's Eve Special, whilst not banned, was skipped. Though I'm not sure if it actually belong on the page, which bring me to my next point...
- DP048 was skipped and thus doesn't belong on a page that is strictly for episodes that were banned or postponed with legitimate reasons. Since there was no reason for skipping DP048, I don't think it belongs there.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you understand why I undid your edits.--ForceFire 04:13, 6 March 2014 (UTC)