Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Shiny Noctowl/Archive/December 2007
|Clickto post a message.|
|Welcome to my talk page! Post here if you need to contact me for any reason.|
Hey, can I make a page of fake Pokémon like your PKMN-X page? (Just to avoid plagiarism) --
Please do not remove the dispute tag from the Pokémon Platinum page. It's a legitimate concern that some users are having about the page. After all, only one site is reporting on this game's existance. Once the dispute is settled, then the tag may be removed. --PAK Man Talk 15:14, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
There's no reason to keep censoring out a certain word on the page. After all, what if Dark0805 doesn't want the word fully censored? --Shiningpikablu252 15:27, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- Look, there's no need to censor everything in sight. Please leave the pages with my PA tag be as they are, and don't go censoring them for no apparent reason. --Shiningpikablu252 15:34, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- That's not the point. If someone doesn't want their work censored, you basically have no right to censor it against their will. I've already alerted two sysops, and make one more needless censorship edit and I'm making it three. --Shiningpikablu252 16:40, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- You want to get both of us blocked? I'd advise leaving those talk pages alone if you don't want to get blocked. Maybe this rampant censorship would be more accepted if Shiningpikablu252 17:04, 1 December 2007 (UTC) didn't exist, but there's no reason to censor first and ask questions later. The tag in question is a warning of potentially offensive content. Said content shouldn't be censored unless there's very good reason, of which you don't have. Now, if people wanted their comments censored, I'd respect their wishes...--
Just read about Shiny Noctowl's work against Ph43r. Good job!
Pipikachu! (Translation: Come back!!!)
- Yeah, really. You're a good contributor when you're not being a censor Nazi. TTEchidnaGSDS! 08:36, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- If you don't come back, who is going to run you Entertainment Project????
- Hey! What's that supposed to mean????
- You're trying to get the top spot in the project...I think Tina's right. She SHOULD be the new leader if SHiny's not back...Optimatum♏Talk|♊Hi 13:35, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Project Purge was a project that I had worked on for about 5 minutes, when all of a sudden, a speedy deletion tag pops up!
A minute later, TTEchidna deleted it.
Come see it at User:Bcbrwk/Project Purge. But I haven't put all the details back up yet.
- Sorry. I was pretty vague.
- It's a project that aims to get rid of sockpuppets, irrelevant information, incorrect information, move pages to their proper places, etc.
- I'm just about to add that to the project page now.
- Okay. Project Purge info is complete. Just so you know.
- --Prickles...[User_talk:Bcbrwk|are Prickly!]]
Here is your riddle prize from a long time ago that I never gave you: