Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
It's right next to the Save page button. know it, use it, love it.
Please stop adding false infomation with this name. (StarmieStaryu13) April 19 2010
Talk page comments
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --▫▪Ťïňắ ♫♥ 15:12, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- You have been warned about this twice in the past. Removing talk page comments is not acceptable on Bulbapedia, and I have given you a short block to let this sink in. —darklordtrom 12:19, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
Hey Shapps, you have recently removed an entire section of a talk page which is not allowed on bulbapedia. Please never ever remove any of the talk page comment and I think our senior admin "kenji" have already warned you in the past. So, please take care of this in the future. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 12:21, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
I am very sorry Bulbapedia that I've made some violations that resulted in my account being locked for 24 hours. I hope you people can forgive me for that. I was simply trying to do what's best for Bulbapedia because I love Pokémon and everything about it. I hope I can still be an assest to your website. Thank you.
- Okay but please try to listen people when they say something to you (like your previous warnings etc). I hope that you will do better in the future and won't repeat the same mistake that you have done in the past. Please take care of Bulbapedia's policies. Good Luck. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 17:39, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
I noticed that you forgot your signature here. On all talk pages, write ~~~~ or click on button after every post. This automatically generates your signature, and lets everyone know who has written what, and when. Thanks, please remember this in future. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 16:02, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
I am not. Listen to me if it seems that I am forgetting to sign it might have to do with your fragile website. So please do not argue with me over something that isn't even worth talking about. I want to have a clean slate with you people. Thank you.--Shapps07 19:16, 26 June 2010 (UTC) There's my signature in case you don't see it.
- It is worth talking about. It's Bulbapedia's Signature Policy. And how is this 'fragile' website causing you to be unable to sign? --Pokélova! 23:33, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- Here's one example (scroll down to Aerial Ace if it doesn't go there automatically). Explain.--Pokélova! 23:53, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
OK well that was an accident and people make mistakes don't forget that and don't quote me on it either. The reason why I blame bulbapedia is because of the server troubles this website has been having. Just wanted to let you know.- unsigned comment from Shapps07 (talk • contribs)
- Please don't forget to sign your comments in future. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 01:05, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
Hey shap, how many times do I have to tell every single person that CN haven't revealed the episode yet and the titles are suspicious so it should be kept hidden. It won't kill us if we wait a bit longer. So, please do not un-hide the titles again. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 02:11, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
Well Ady, if you look at TV Guide Listings for August 14, 2010 they clearly say "Pokemon Ranger..." for Cartoon Network. So just wanted to let you know what my source was; so please do not raise your tone with me. Thank YOU very much.--Shapps07 11:50, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
- Excuse me, I was not raising my voice. As the titles were suspicious, I already mentioned a zillion times in the summary about hiding the title until CN officially reveals it. Although I already had two sources better than TV Guide to confirm the title but to be on the safe side, we were waiting for CN to reveal the title officially. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 16:42, 31 July 2010 (UTC)