Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Hello. It seems that you have made four edits to your userpage today. In case you didn't know, Bulbapedia has a userspace policy that states that users are only allowed four edits to their userpage per day. Since you have reached that limit for today, please wait until tomorrow to make any more edits to your userpage. As a recommendation, you can also use the Preview button to allow you to see your page's progress without making too many edits. Thank you, --((Marton imos)) 03:45, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- ...OK, actually, you only did three, which was what the limit was until somebody arbitrarily changed it without telling me. I apologize. Anyway, thanks for keeping your userpage edits so small in number. --((Marton imos)) 10:05, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- How do i edit my page where i can put my pokémon's moves and lv. kinda like how kenji-girl set it upRikoku 06:57, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- Copy the coding below into your userpage and change the attacks, nicknames, species names etc.
- Hope I've helped! — THE TROM — 07:30, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey dude I don't know how often u get on but thats cool how u put a Character sprite up there so I did the same thing.Darknesslover5000 05:12, 19 January 2009 (UTC)--
Why? why do you always have to do the same things i doRikoku 05:21, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey dude I don't know how often u get on but thats cool how u put a Character sprite up there so I did the same thing.Darknesslover5000 05:13, 19 January 2009 (UTC)--
- Hey... This is not the place to chat it up with your friends. Go to MySpace or e-mail him please. --ケンジのガール 05:15, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace to much for now. Please do not edit your page any more for now, as it is hard on the server. Thank you, ---- MAGNEDETH 02:22, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
But for your 'Future Platinum Team' thing, you're going to have to use the regular names of the Pokémon instead of the nicknames to avoid clogging up the Wanted Articles. If you don't remove them, I'll have to inform an administrator. So, please, make it easy and just listen. シンジShinjiLover,Edits 08:46, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- sorry my badRikoku 08:48, 26 February 2009 (UTC)Rikoku
why can't we nick name are pokemon?Rikoku 10:45, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Because they get a red link here. We don't want anything to show up there that isn't a real article. Hope that covered it. — THE TROM — 02:13, 28 February 2009 (UTC) . And red linked pages show up
how do you upload sprites?Rikoku 07:02, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- Follow the instructions. It's relatively straightforward. — THE TROM — 07:19, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- he is my friend he helped me get this accountRikoku 07:44, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
How do you upload stuff on the archives website?
It says something about a permission errorRikoku 12:18, 16 May 2009 (UTC) Rikoku
- Copypaste the problem? — THE TROM — 12:19, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
no soon as I click on the link you sent me it says permission error and is sending you messages taking away my edits?Rikoku 12:32, 16 May 2009 (UTC)Rikoku
- It would appear you don't have an account yet. The Archives is a separate site, but you can log in with your Bulbapedia name and password and it should be just fine. — THE TROM — 09:23, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
On my Heart Gold Team i press show and doesn't show anything.Whats the problem?
You have been here for nearly a year and you have yet to make one mainspace edit. All of your edits are to the user and the user talk space. Please. Start contributing to the mainspace. Thanks. --ケンジのガール 21:02, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- Anything that's not your userpage or anyone else's user page or a talk page. Ash and Pikachu are mainspace articles. --ケンジのガール 05:11, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Nothing is wrong with it. You're userbox is just pushing it down because it doesn't have enough room. And please, sign your comments with the 4 tildes ~~~~ --ケンジのガール 05:28, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
Your platinum team is almost the same as mine.--Vampirebidoof 02:36, 30 January 2010 (UTC)