Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Ok its confirmed croagunk is male people are even talking about it now on its talk page that its a guy. And im not the only one undoing your edits ok so stop! Happizelpom 02:52, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Please don't erase talk page comments for no reason. Trust me, you do NOT want to end up like Big Johnno, who got into an edit war with a sysop over comments the former had erased and was trying to keep erased. That user ended up blocked and subsequently had every erased comment restored. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 04:02, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- All comments are kept as a history. No exceptions. — THE TROM — 04:11, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
Don't waste time typing it manually. Use the signature button above the editing window or write this: ~~~~. Much easier! — THE TROM — 09:40, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the advice
--Riggy(>0.0)> 09:50, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- In a more polite way, read this. It lists the can-do's and can't-do's of signatures. (One of which is no images under any circumstances). — THE TROM — 03:04, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you for tell me in the RIGHT WAY about my folly.
@Theryguy512 I don't like being yelled at when just simply stating what wrong will do. You can just tell me what I did wrong with out shouting and barking orders like your a admin! You catch more flys with honey so I would like it kindy the next time you have a problem with me NOT to go berate me like I can't under stand things without shouting. --Riggy (>0.0)> 03:13, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry. And you're right, I am not an admin, but I have still been here for almost two years. (Btw, understand is one word, not two.) --Theryguy512 11:03, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
It's sad to know that you're leaving, but you approached the wrong person. Trom isn't an admin, and thus, he can't delete your account. Admins have the power to block account, delete userpages, etc. A list of admins can be found here. Thanks, and.. goodbye.. =[ ►Ҝəυzø8 12:53, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- No, don't go!!! Its only been two days since you got here. I mean look at my page. Everyone makes mistakes D:--Clarky13 13:02, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- In any case, Riggy, there is nothing anyone can do. Accounts cannot be deleted; it is a physical impossibility. To "bow out gracefully", all you need to do is stop coming here. If you want your account to be permanently blocked to prevent you from coming back, speak to an administrator. That is all we can do. Good luck! — THE TROM — 20:50, 9 March 2009 (UTC)