Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Quin48421!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
Please do not put false information on pages. Leaf in the game is from Pallet Town, not Chrono Island like you claim. Professor Ivy lives in the Orange Archipelago and only appears in the anime, not in the Sevii Islands and appearing in the games like you claim. Those two edits have also put your edits on Diamond in Pokémon Special into question as well. --Shiningpikablu252 23:20, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- Also, please use CORRECT punctuation. Oh, Pokémon is spelled with a CAPITAL P and with an é, NOT a regular e. --Theryguy512 23:28, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
At least two sysops have been alerted to your shenanigans already. Insert false information one more time and I'll make that at least three. --Shiningpikablu252 02:40, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- Three has found out on his own, thanks.
- Anyway, Quin. Don't go putting fanfic crap into the articles. It's fine if in your own fanfic world (which is not canon, remember) Felina Ivy is the regional professor of the Sevii Islands. But guess what! Go to Chrono Island in FRLG. No Pokémon lab. No Professor Ivy. No Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. True, the Sevii Islands may be the games' answer to the Orange Islands (the conditions under which Red goes to the Sevii Islands and Ash goes to the Orange Islands are very similar), reduced simply because there wasn't enough room for the entire archipelago. However, nothing proves this. In fact, I think there may even be something disproving it, what with Ritchie going to Knot Island with Silver.
- Also, Leaf is from Pallet. She's the player character, and all player characters come from the same place as their other-gender counterpart when they're in the same position (for example, Brendan is from Littleroot, son of Norman as the player, and from Littleroot, son of Birch as the rival, while May does the same when she's the player and rival). Therefore, since Red's from Pallet, Leaf's from Pallet. Plus, play as Leaf in FRLG. Where do you start? At home. IN PALLET TOWN!
- So, in closing, don't confuse a fanfic world for canon. TTEchidnaGSDS! 23:15, 12 January 2008 (UTC)