From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pokeupdate123!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
G50 08:06, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
Do not add false information to pages, nor remove acceptable content on pages. Continuing to do so can be considered vandalism. ㄱ쉰 G50 08:06, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
- Like you were told before, do not add false information to pages. Something like this is unacceptable. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 17:18, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
- The Dragonite edit was enough to get blocked. If you continue adding random stuff after the block, you'll receive a permanent block.--電禅Den Zen 17:24, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --It's Funktastic~!話してください 23:01, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello, your recent edits have been nonconstructive and fall under vandalism (regarding the edit you made to the Unova dex page). Also, you cannot use your talk page as a user page as it is against the talk page policy. Continual nonconstructive edits will lead to a block.--ForceFire 10:20, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
- Once again, you may not remove talk page content and use your talk page as a substitute talk page. If you continue, you will be blocked from editing. --Pokemaster97 16:28, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
Due to your persistent removal of content, and ignoring messages on your talk pages, you have been blocked for a month. Thank you for reading.--ForceFire 06:39, 15 August 2013 (UTC)