|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pokessio!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --☼ BlazingFist ☼ 21:55, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
Pokémon in Serbia
I have taken a look into the Pokémon in Serbia page, as you were wondering how the flag can be resized. The infobox lacked size parameters for the flag, so as a result, the choice was to either upload a new version with a reduced size or add a size variable. I considered resizing, but the results were not so great upon preview; there were so many intricate details that just sizing it down will ruin it. For now, I will add in the size parameter. I made the parameter optional so it should not interfere with the other country pages. Anyways, thanks for bringing it up! Berrenta (talk) 00:49, 1 August 2014 (UTC)
Could you please try using the preview button to preview your edits. To help avoid server stress and clogging up the recent changes it is a good idea to limit your edits with a single timeframe before waiting a few hours before re-editing that particular page again. While 7 edits on the List of Italian Pokémon themes is a little too much, since everyone makes mistakes, it would be a good idea to use previewing to limit it to as much as 3 edits. If you continue to do this you would receive disciplinary action from the administrators. -Tyler53841 (talk) 17:54, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
Name for the 12th and 13th movies.
Hello I think you have gotten something confused here as you recently have added the estonian names for the 12th and 13th movies and then stated that it is the albanian version which I doubt that the estonian dubs would have. Albanian is currently not supported in that template, but you are much welcome to ask an admin to change that so that it can be added under the right name, and not estonian. --Raltseye prata med mej 12:58, 21 July 2016 (UTC)
Please make use of the Preview button to see how an edit will look before you save. If you are editing multiple sections, be sure to click the "edit this page" tab so you can take care of more than one section at a time. We cannot stress this enough. Berrenta (talk) 17:19, 23 August 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry but I'm uploading the Turkish themes page and I can't upload all the texts in only one editing session, because I get them in different times. So, I have to apologize again, but I have to stress it's not a completely fault of mine! Pokessio (talk) 17:31, 23 August 2016 (UTC)
- It is possible; you can always save the themes to a text document when you get them and insert the batch.
- Sorry but I haven't a own computer right now and I'm using a pc of a friend and have a lot of difficulties with the internet! Pokessio (talk) 19:29, 23 August 2016 (UTC)
- Ok sorry, I'll be more careful Pokessio (talk) 19:58, 23 August 2016 (UTC)
Pokémon in Croatia contradiction
Hello, just wanted to tell you that this page you created says in the text that "The other seasons was not dubbed until Pokémon: Black & White aired on Nova TV in Croatian in 2014, dubbed by Project 6 Studio." while in the infobox it says that it was aired in 2012, would you mind check your source and fix this so it doesn't contradict itself. Thank you. --Raltseye prata med mej 11:42, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry, it was just a mistake I made xD. Thank you for helping! Pokessio (talk) 12:38, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
Spamming staff talk pages
Friendly reminder: don't spam several staff members' talk pages, adress one and be patient. If he/she don't respond, then move on to ask someone else. Also when writing a new message on a talk page, please make sure to use the "add new section" button instead of editing the whole page or edit the last message. --Raltseye prata med mej 20:27, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry but it has been told me I could make a request to more than one staff member. I didn't know it wasn't possible, sorry :( Pokessio (talk) 20:31, 28 August 2016 (UTC)