Welcome to my Talk page! Feel free to chat.
- Caution!:Once again, there are dead bones out in the User Talk:Pokelover! Now Pokelover195's talk space turened into.........A bone dungeon!!!!!
|Why is that Pikachu not living with that Haunter?|
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Archives' images
- 3 Personal images
- 4 Hi
- 5 Hold on!
- 6 Stop.
- 7 Signature
- 8 Spam
- 9 Userspace
- 10 Regarding "Pokelover195's Pikachu"
- 11 Time's up
- 12 Userspace Content
- 13 Bad
- 14 Hey guys!
- 15 Personal images
- 16 Heres the deal
- 17 Babe....
- 18 Please...
- 19 Hey!
- 20 You did it again!
- 21 Come on
- 22 Hi
What the heck is this? If it's going to be for personal use, please tag it so, otherwise DELETE it, that's not going to go to any mainspace page. Also, upload anime screenshots as png's, not as jpg's. Thanks. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 01:02, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot today. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to only edit their pages four times a day, at most. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Just wait until tomorrow, ok? Thanks! --RexRacer -talk 18:34, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have gone over the daily limit for editing the
User: namespace. Please do not edit your page any more for today, as it is hard on the server. Thank you, --PH1RESTRIKE 19:15, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Do not edit the
User: namespace any more. In the past, we were not allowed to edit our pages at all because of users over-editing their pages. If you edit your page any more today then the privilege for you to edit it will be removed. --PH1RESTRIKE 19:52, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey, you should sign your messages you post on other people's talk pages. You can do it with four tildes (~~~~) or you can customize it on your user preferences. That way, everyone will know who signed what and when. Thanks a bunch. PH1RESTRIKE 20:00, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Messages on talk pages such as this one are not pedia related and considered spam. Spam is bad. Thank you. The Dark Fiddler - Is teh Pedia laggin 4 u 2? 21:17, 13 March 2009 (UTC) Also, please keep conversations on one page rather than spreading them among pages, this makes them very hard to follow. Thank you. The Dark Fiddler - You enter a poorly lit room... 21:22, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
Okay... You have made 11 userspace edits today... You haven't made a single mainspace edit since June. So, here's what we'll do. You need to start editing in the mainspace, not the userspace. You almost lost your userpage privileges in January, so if you continue to edit your userpage so much, you will lose them very soon. Okay. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 23:59, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Stop editing the userspace now. After you replied to this message on Kogoro's talk page, you stopped for a while, but today you've again gathered a massive 14 userspace edits. Edit the normal pages more and your own pages a lot less, or you will be restricted from editing the userspace at all by an admin. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook; its meaning is primarily to be an encyclopedia in which anyone contributes. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 20:32, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Regarding "Pokelover195's Pikachu"
Remember those warnings you got as recent as yesterday? It's a shame you didn't heed them. This is not Facebook. This is not MySpace. This is not even Wikia. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, and as such we ask that you contribute to our articles while maintaining your userpage. As you have refused us this, your ability to edit your userpages has been removed. In time, maybe you can earn this back. —darklordtrom 20:32, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Guys..turst me......I know this is not Myspace.....or Facebook.(he going to cry) I'm.....so sorry......I will never do this again.......I will make you guys better! (This user begins to cry.) --Pokelover195 21:27, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Please don't go creating userspace content in the main namespace to try to get around the "abuse" tag placed on your account. CoolPikachu! has moved the page you created into your userspace this time (which has since been deleted), but next time, we won't hesitate to just flat-out delete any attempt to circumvent the "abuse" tag without even bothering to move it first. ****, if you keep trying to get around the "abuse" tag, we just might have to block you for it! --Shiningpikablu252 22:08, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- You did it again. DO. NOT. CREATE. USERSPACE. ARTICLES. IN. THE. MAINSPACE. You know I'm talking about User:Pokelover195/Pokelover195's befriended Pokemon. I don't know if your userspace ban is still active, but you shouldn't anyways use mainspace for your personal pages. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 18:02, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
Did you check my Wonder cards? --Pokelover195 00:15, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Heres the deal
youve been warned 3 times to stop putting userspace content in the mainspace. furthermore, you havnt been editing the mainspace much. youve also been in abuse before. this is your final warning, no more userspace, edit the mainspace, or youre going back in abuse for even longer. -- MAGNEDETH 18:45, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
I am going to die...
Oh-oh just kidding! --Pokelover195 23:03, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Your talk page is where people talk to you, not you talking to other people. I'm back! Alpha CuboneKing 23:05, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
You've been making too many edits to the
User talk: namespace lately. Please take your conversations to the forums, a chatroom, e-mail, an IM service, or something similar, as that many edits will slow down the server. --I'm back! Alpha CuboneKing 00:21, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- And making a stupid comment and then reverting it is, well, stupid. Every single change you make is stored forever and ever, so stop wasting our time and our server. I am prepared to block you. —darklordtrom 00:42, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- Don't... the user's not supposed to make any more talk edits... I'm back! Alpha CuboneKing 03:13, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
You did it again!
- I won't do that again! Non-Stop--Pokelover195 00:25, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
This is your second warning. There are many other places to have your conversations than the
User talk: namespace. Stop editing it too rapidly, or you will lose privileges. --Alpha CuboneKing 00:45, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Heavy editing of these personal pages can put undue stress on the server, so please leave your page alone for now and go help out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so please help us to complete it! If you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit your userpage more often too. Thanks! --Psyライダー☮ 02:28, 1 January 2010 (UTC)