Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pikastorm!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
Yes, I can trade you an Elekid or Aron, holding an Electirizer. I could give you both of 'em if you really wanted, both holding Electirizers, if you'd be willing to give me two Magby with Magmarizers. TTEchidnaGSDS! 02:18, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- It's Pulse Bomb. It's that on the move's page, it's that everywhere. TTEchidna 23:35, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
Hey, about episode images...
Read this to see why you can't edit your userpage
As long as we're at it...
As far as I can tell, your signature has images in it, which is against the new signature policy. Follow that link to the policy, review it, and edit your signature to match. --Martonimos((Talk)) 07:58, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
Last time I checked, they belonged to Pokémon. Anyway you need to cool off. So what if they changed the image you uploaded. That kind of thing happens all the time on a wiki. --ケンジのガール 02:26, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
See WP:OWN, Pikastorm. Mercilessly pushing one version of an article, be it text, images, or otherwise, purely because you contributed it is against the nature of any wiki and keeps that article from improving.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 03:24, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
You're the one changing the images in the first place, Pika. The original images are perfectly fine; your images are perfectly fine as well, but there's really no reason to fix something that isn't broken. Don't start a revert war over an image just because you think it's better; if you keep getting reverted, then try discussing it on the article's page. Chances are, not everyone else shares your opinion on the image's superiority, which is why it keeps getting reverted. Better to find something else to work on, rather then push a silly little issue and end up causing conflict over it.
I'd also like to add, don't forget to sign your comments when you're leaving comments on talk pages. You've been leaving unsigned comments lately, and it's a bit of a pain to follow behind and add unsigned templates to everything. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 05:31, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. --MoldyOrange 23:34, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Do note, if it's not clear at first glance, that editing any userspace page, not just your userpage, counts towards the limit (in this case, your "Pokémon XD (anime)" subpage has been edited quite a few times today alone). -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 23:37, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Please cease the edits to the list of episodes screenshot. We are using the screenshot on the article. List of episodes and the article USE THE SAME IMAGE. Period. -Sketch 18:31, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
Talk page comments
Please do not leave huge 3kb comments on everybody's page. It takes up a whole lot of space, and if anyone has anything against it then they can go and change it when you are done. This is a wiki that anyone can edit. Don't be afraid to try something out, but notify an admin if you want to do this for all openings/endings. Thanks, --RexRacer -talk 17:53, 7 December 2008 (UTC)