From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pikalup!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Do not delete discussions
This includes the initial welcome message. Please read the user talk page policy for more information. - unsigned comment from Mathfreak231 (talk • contribs)
Thanks, I read it, and didn't see it. I'll look through it again. Thanks. ~Pikalup~ (talk) 23:11, 15 April 2013 (UTC)Pikalup
In regards to the edit you made to this page, it's against Bulbapedia policy to edit other people's userspace pages (their personal userpage or any other article under it), unless strict permission by its creator is given. Please consult Bulbapedia:Userspace policy for more information. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 19:22, 24 April 2013 (UTC)
For future edits, please remember that "Pokémon" is spelled with a capital "P", and an "é" (with an accent). Nepse (talk) 19:32, 24 April 2013 (UTC)