Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Pikachu Fan Number Nine
The pages regarding grudges and cultural references were basically statements of the obvious; if you could, please contribute things which are more, how shall I put it, "full of meat", in the future. evkl 23:13, 17 Aug 2005 (CDT)
Hey evkl, I got 4 words for you: Fuck Off And Die Pikachu Fan Number Nine
- Evkl, I just saw your profile on the main Bulbagarden page, you're lucky you don't live in Pittsburgh, because I live near Cleveland and I really HATE the Steelers. Pikachu Fan Number Nine
- That's okay, living on the other side of the state of Pennsylvania, I can say that I'm not much of a Steelers fan myself. And I refuse to either fuck off or die, as neither is in my best interests at the moment. But your advice will be taken into consideration. evkl 00:34, 18 Aug 2005 (CDT)
- Sorry for my meltdown earlier, too. I got a question: How eould you feel if Pennsylvania split into 2 states: East and West Penn? Pikachu Fan Number Nine
- I'm pretty sure you'll like the fact that the Eagles have lost 2/3 of their preseason games under Reid, but have won over 2/3 of their regular season games under him, and went to a place the Steelers haven't in years just seven or so months ago--the Super Bowl. That notwithstanding, as this isn't the place for a proper football discussion, I suppose I can address your other question, which is also out of place, but I digress. Pennsylvania doesn't belong 'split into two states', because the west end is entirely too similar to the east end. It's everything in between which is different. evkl 01:27, 18 Aug 2005 (CDT)
- Did some research-I looked at a map of PA and found the counties which are likely to support one of the state's NFL teams.
- Mainly Steelers fans-Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Greene, Indiana, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Somerset, Warren, Washington, Westmoreland
- Mainly Eagles fans-Berks, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Columbia, Dauphin, Delaware, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montour, Montgomery, Northampton, Northumberland, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Venango, Wayne, Wyoming, York
- The Neutral Zone (both teams)-Adams, Bedford, Blair, Centre, Clinton, Cumberland, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lycoming, Lackawanna, Mifflin, Perry, Potter, Snyder, Tioga, Union Pikachu Fan Number Nine