Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, PikaTepig999!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi, Pikatepig999, as mentioned 2-3 time in my edit summaries, writing in Hindi you are making too many mistakes. I suggest you this site for typing in Hindi. Thank You! --Viv (talk) 15:15, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
RE: Hindi Typing Yes, Viv, thank you for your help. But the matter is, the List of Hindi Pokémon themes page Hinglish words are a little bit wrong. So i use inscript input on Google Translate. I will be using the site specified by you in the future. Thanks for your help. PikaTepig999 (talk) 14:42, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
Hey please keep talk page comments in one page as its hard too see full conversation if they are in different pages. I have a work for you you can everyday watch Pokémon episodes from T.V in Hindi and put their title--Viv (talk) 17:01, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
The title is the same as of English but preepositions are different.But still I can add the titles if you wish.PikaTepig999 (talk) 11:38, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
YEAh sure I can Do that. Just tell me where and how. PikaTepig999 (talk) 12:18, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Now I think you know where and how one more thing do NOT put episode names typed in Hindi kyunki agar aisa kiya toh saare pages mai same cheez karni padegi better hai ki English letters ka hi prayog kiya jaye Thank You --Viv (talk) 14:59, 30 August 2013 (UTC)
Sure DudePikaTepig999 (talk) 10:56, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
- What about You ? PikaTepig999 (talk) 15:01, 6 September 2013 (UTC)
Mai Haryana, Faridabad me rehta hoon kya tum shuru se Pokémon dekhte rahe ho mai toh shuru se 2003 se dekh raha hoon and tumhara real name? Mujhe lag raha hai India se sirf hum do hi hai .--Viv (talk) 05:14, 7 September 2013 (UTC)
- "Talk pages aren't water coolers or places for general discussion". If you want to continue the discussion, please take it to Bulbagarden forums. Thank you. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 06:36, 7 September 2013 (UTC)
Not insulting Mr. Adyniz without him there wouldn't have BEEN any user from South Asian region if any offense considered than I am really sorry for it and I didn't that what you people are thinking. Mujhe maaf kar do agar aap iss se offended hue ho toh--Viv (talk) 12:33, 7 September 2013 (UTC)
It is nice to welcome new users, but some of those you welcomed have names that commonly denote that they're actually spambots. One of the most common names for spambots here are usernames that appear to be first and last names joined and in camelcase (an example of this type of spambot username using one that has been blocked some time ago: AntonioMiralles). To avoid the possibility of welcoming a spambot, sometimes it's best to wait until the user made a constructive edit, then use the welcome template. Thanks! Berrenta (talk) 12:44, 29 April 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, I'll take care in future. By the way, what are Spambots ?? --- PikaTepig999(TALK PAGE)(Contribs) 08:50, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- A spambot is generally a program created by a person that goes to websites that anyone can edit (wikis, forums etc.) and creates a page or pages with external links to websites the creator of the spambot is trying to promote, generally because they were paid by the website. We do not like these as it's advertising random crap on Bulbapedia. The program run by the creator usually creates several accounts and uses one of them to spam the link. There are then several accounts that go unnoticed since they didn't do anything but they're not real users. That's why we don't welcome them. They generally follow the pattern of FirstnameLastname or NameABCDE where "ABCDE" could be a random set of capital letters. So, I would suggest not welcoming accounts that follow this pattern unless they make an edit that is not spam. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 13:09, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
Pokémon in India
Just so you are aware, DJWolfy has not been active since 2012. So your comment on his talkpage is rather pointless as he is unlikely to respond. Regarding your question about him, it is just his personal preference since he most likely speak in those languages.--ForceFire 10:53, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
- Ohh, I did not know that. Thank you for informing me. → 18:38, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
- (Just something in my defense) If a user hasn't edited the wiki does not necessarily mean that he is inactive. It could also mean that the user hasnt found any article he/she can contribute to. →