Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to PikaBall7's talk!!!I've been doing alot of stuff to do this!I hope you like this talk!PikaBall7 (talk) 19:19, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, PikaBall7!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --電禅Den Zen 19:42, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
First, you should read the policies linked in the Welcome template above. Also, please stop posting pointless talk page comments. We obviously know the confirmed Mega Evolutions, as they are listed in the article. As for the Golden Awards, the aren't given away for now. And don't add information like this or this that is already mentioned in the article.--電禅Den Zen 22:35, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- You should probably read all of this before posting. You might end up with a ban in the end. ----NateVirus(Talk|Contributions) 23:04, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- Kind reminder that you should read the links shown in the welcome box above. It's there to help you preventing your edits reverted and removed, and become a better editor altogether. Second of all, do not vandalize other talk pages by writing nonsense, that's a bannable offense when attempted several times. Third, if you're attempting to create your userpage (personal information, likes and dislikes and general trivia about yourself) in the talk page, please refrain from doing do. That's what the userpage is for, and if you can't edit it, it means that you are not in the autoconfirmed group, and will have to contribute for a bit before being able to edit your own userpage. Please follow these messages in order to avoid a possible short ban in the future. Thank you. Masatoshitalk 23:06, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
If you are reading this,it is about me.Guess what!I have the same Youtube account as HoennRemake!Not kidding!Well for now.Bye!PikaBall7 (talk) 22:29, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Secondly, please avoid adding stuff back that has already been removed. If it didn't stay, it's likely because it was not relevant enough. Thanks! Masatoshitalk 23:18, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
I finally got to make a user page!It took me sooooooo long to make it.This talk I made when I got my account.For now.Bye!PikaBall7 (talk) 23:32, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
- Some advise, you might want to read what the admins have said about your edits. ----NateVirus(Talk|Contributions) 23:33, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --Masatoshitalk 00:01, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 11:22, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
I finally got to make my user page!It took me soooooooooooooooooooooooo long to make it.You should really check it out!For now.Bye!PikaBall7 (talk) 11:37, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
Stop putting things like the preview button and Userspace whatever but STOP!!!I get what you mean!!!PikaBall7 (talk) 11:54, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
- No, you must stop removing them, as it's against the talk page policy. If you really want to be "bulbapedia's number 1 helper" you really should read all Bulbapedia policies during your 1-day-block, because you're currently pretty much the opposite of "helper".--電禅Den Zen 12:07, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
Regarding your recent edits, I have some remarks to make
- You created an article in the mainspace (as well as a talk page for your article). Personal content should never be in the mainspace, it can only be added in the userspace. That can be seen as a way of circumventing the userspace policy.
- The userspace policy also dictates that you can't have games in your userpage at all.
- Stop recreating deleted articles, the reincidence might end up in a ban.
- Is there a reason for why you share an IP with HoennRemake? Masatoshitalk 23:11, 25 September 2013 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much. In the past, no one was allowed to edit their userpages because some users were over-editing their own userpages. Your personal editing privileges can be taken away, so please do not edit your page any more for now. Instead, how about helping contribute to some of Bulbapedia's many articles? Thank you. --Masatoshitalk 23:35, 25 September 2013 (UTC)
Your recent edits have been deplorable, you don't seem to have the intention to be Bulbapedia's #1 helper. Due to your vandalism, you will be blocked for one week, I hope you use this time off for good and realize that what you've done is wrong. Read the Manual of style, the policies and become a better user. See you in one week. Masatoshi talk 19:39, 26 September 2013 (UTC)