User talk:Pelipper Rocks
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pelipper Rocks!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
Please wait until the episode in question airs before adding unconfirmed information. We don't add information about captures, evolutions, and departures until the episodes in question air in Japan. We don't want something such as the Cacnea debacle to break out again. --Shiningpikablu252 23:39, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
- Dude, SERIOUSLY STOP!!!. The move fly HAS been used in the anime! Watch the episodes!!! --Theryguy512 23:56, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- I am neutral, and I just want to point out that the In the anime section could easily be flawed, and therefore is bad proof that it has been used. The Dark Fiddler - 10% Satisfaction Guaranteed! 23:58, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- However, you should talk out the issue, if you continue like this, the banhammer is sure to be used. The Dark Fiddler - 10% Satisfaction Guaranteed! 23:59, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
I have both episodes on DVD. I watched Delibird's Dilema last week to be sure that the MOVE Fly wasn't used, and it wasn't. I watched Drifloon on the Wind this morning, and the MOVE Fly wasn't used. Yes, Delibird and drifloon do fly, but they don't USE THE MOVE FLY.- unsigned comment from Pelipper Rocks (talk • contribs)
- I am 100% sure that Fly was used in DP028. Check it again. --Theryguy512 00:10, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
Do you know about where in the episode? I don't want to watch the whole thing to check. But if I remember, the Drifloon was never commanded to use the move, and no one said it was the move.- unsigned comment from Pelipper Rocks (talk • contribs)
Nevermind. I checked all the psrts with Drifloon in it. They just say that it flew away. I think that the act of flying and the move fly are two different things. - unsigned comment from Pelipper Rocks (talk • contribs)
- Ah-Ha! Go to DP028 and read the summary. It uses fly to bring the father his lunch. --Theryguy512 00:22, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure that the episode guide is wrong. It flies to being the lunch, but it never uses the move. The move involves flying up into the air, then coming down to attack. Drifloon did fly. but it didn't use the move. Just so you know, the articles here are wrirren by people so then can contain errors.
- You don't need to message me, we'll just talk here. And watch the episode!!! Drifloon's trainer says Use FLY!!!. --Theryguy512 00:29, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
She asks them if they are ready, then they nod, then she is shown flying on their strings, and she says "Wheeee! Bye!"... I don't see her commanding them to use fly... - unsigned comment from Pelipper Rocks (talk • contribs)
- I am currently in the process of trying to find the episode on the internet. Can any of you help ??? --Theryguy512 00:53, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
DUDE... seriously, you can't PM someone here. Therefore, go tell someone about your problem on their talk page. OK? And do not ever edit someone's user page unless they permit you. 00:24, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- OK, when you see somebody's user page, there is a little tab above the article the says "user page". Next to that is another tab called "talk page". Click the "talk page" tab, and you will be directed there. Not that hard. 00:34, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
ok, i know youre trying to help out and edit properly, but, its pretty apparent you have little to no experience with a wiki. i would highly suggest checking out the Help:Editing page which should explain all the basics. -- MAGNEDETH 00:31, 22 February 2009 (UTC)