From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, OminousWind!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Where are you getting these Greek names? There are no Pokémon games in Greek. Are these coming from anime/manga/books/etc? If not, please see User talk:SearingSteam#Fake translations. --SnorlaxMonster 07:08, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Since you appear to be changing the greek names to swear words, you have been blocked indefinitely. If you would like to provide evidence that this is incorrect, send it to me by email: Special:emailuser/Werdnae. Werdnae (talk) 05:53, 14 December 2012 (UTC)