Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
About the Charmanders
I actually have a treeko in my soulsilver, which I would like to trade you. I will put it in the gts as soon as I can. It will be male, level 1, and it is holdind an old amber. It will be Canadian. I am actually doing the same thing as you with cyndaquils on my platinum. I am using the masuda method and after trading away almost 70 cyndaquils, I still don't have a shiny. If you don't actually need a treeko anymore, then your userpage is completely out of date. Auragirl 18:09, 13 February 2011 (UTC)Auragirl
- Actually, someone just took it. For now, I will continue breeding my cyndaquils and using glitched dittos to pass down egg moves to totodiles on my soulsilver. I am always putting them in the gts. Like a lot of breeders, my pokemon are nicknamed. First is a name, then at the end I add a random symbol (like a smiley face of a heart), and last is a number. So for example a cyndaquil might be named Cinders☆63, the 63 indicating it was the 63rd cyndaquil I bred. This night sound useless, but it is very helpful in tracking them. I remember battling someone with one of my cyndaquils (as a typhlosion) at the battle tower and saw another person with one of my totodiles (as a feraligatr) in a battle video.
good news (mabey)
I still haven't been able to hatch a shiny cyndaquil, but I recently hatched a shiny charmander on my platinum and had it transfered over to my black. Since I have a good trainer ID and have encountered quite a few shinies before, if you still want one we could plan a GTS negotiation. My black friend code is 2193 7036 8520, if you need any other Pokémon just let me know on my talk page.Auragirl 02:26, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
I will like to trade with you, but we will have to do it sometime during the weekend because I have school. I don't care what pokemon you want to trade me but we can do it between 1:00 and 3:00 (EST). My soulsilver code is 5070 6561 6048. I'll just register your silver code, assuming its your most recent generation IV game.Auragirl 22:09, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, I will trade a treecko with dig and fury cutterAuragirl 18:11, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
What happened, I was waiting for two hours. Let me know if you want to try again.Auragirl 19:10, 16 July 2011 (UTC)
- I will try again this saturday. This time I will be on at 11:00 (EST) and I won't leave until we make the trade.
Sorry, I think I gave you my platinum code instead. My soulsilver code is actually 1807 3905 8719.Auragirl 15:19, 23 July 2011 (UTC)
- Were you trying to voice chat? One of my speakers doesn't work, my DS just gets static.
An episode aired in Italy before the American airing...
Sinceramente sto cercando di capire anche io come procedono. Se guardi sia la discussione della 047 che quella della 048 ho chiesto in entrambe, ma non ricevendo risposta mi son detto che era meglio modificare, tanto nel caso uno sbaglia basta annullare la modifica (ho aggiunto questi trivia solo perché, come hai detto tu, li ho già visti in altri episodi). Certo se si riuscisse a parlare con qualcuno sarebbe molto meglio! Comunque da quel che ho visto hanno annullato solo la modifica della cima della pagina, la particina di presentazione, mentre hanno tenuto quella dei trivia. Mi sta anche bene, solo che io l'avevo aggiunta unicamente perché c'era anche quella inglese: leggendola ho creduto che l'avessero messa perché precede la data americana, e quindi pensavo che andasse bene anche la data italiana. Evidentemente non è così, anche se non capisco che tipo di primalità possa avere il Regno Unito (dato che stiamo parlando di un sito americano). Riproverò a chiedere, grazie dell'aiuto! --IvanAipom93 10:50, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
- No, infatti non vado oltre, non c'è bisogno di farne un problema...se poi risponderanno nelle pagine di discussione, allora tanto meglio! L'importante è che, per coerenza con altri episodi in cui era incluso nei trivia, ci sia anche in questi due. --IvanAipom93 11:59, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
I haven't been on in a really long time, but I just wanted to let you know that on my black I only need 9 more pokemon so if you want to trade let me know. I will try to help as much as I can.Auragirl (talk) 14:46, 15 July 2012 (UTC)