Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, MAXDude17!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
- It's not Pokemons either. Pokémon. Singular and plural. TTEchidnaGSDS! 09:41, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
- nobody can - unsigned comment from MathijsP (talk • contribs)
- Only Admins can, I wish I could too though. It's not like I'm gonna use it as MySpace or something. Also, both of you (whoever you are), always put ~~~~ at the end of all your comments (edits made to talk pages). It will make this when you click "Save Changes". --> --Clorox (diskussion) 06:09, 25 July 2008 (UTC)