Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
- what did i do this time? MAGNEDETH 23:15, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- That was a long time ago. Why don't YOU try to make a sprite twelve years ago. Plus you are insulting the sprite-creating talents of the creators of Pokémon. But I won't create an argument so It's stfu Good NightPokeManiac102 23:27, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- a little bit yes, but that animation is faster than whats in the actual game i think. MAGNEDETH 03:00, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
The first two on the left. It just doesn't look like the guy.
So you like being in DC?
I think some idiots live here...
You know the Washington monument
- .........what??? MAGNEDETH 01:31, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
I don't really understand the complaints for some of the sprites, but the Squirtle sprites... ... ugh. just wrong. too rounded in gen I, and the eyes, the pose are no. they get it better in gen II, but there's still something a little off... (only reason i'm being so critical is I've been a squirtle fan for-ev-er. --Heracross 42
- theres no particular reason for complaints, im just being a jerk, speaking of the mind, etc. but, given the more-than-one complaint about Squirtle, i guess ill have to make a comment. btw, as a Squrtle fan, would you agree that Wartortle and Blastoise are fat? MAGNEDETH 21:51, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- well, first off, in the Gen 1 games, it just doesnt look like Butterfree. im not sure what it looks like. and in Gen II, not only are the colors wrong, but the mouth just doesnt look right. maybe i was a little too harsh though. MAGNEDETH 05:20, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
Heh, I like this
For some reason, I enjoy reading complaints about trivial things by other people. I hope you do the rest of them some day... I also agree that almost every Gen I back-sprite is really ugly. When I first played Pokémon Gold, I was surprised that the back sprites actually looked like the Pokémon they were meant to be representing. I mean, just compare Rhydon's back sprite from Gen I to Gen II... Anyway, keep up the good work. --Someone Else 02:29, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- they clearly put no effort into Gen I backsprites. or actually, they may have put too much effort into it and made a huge mess of it. Rhydon, eh? an incentive to keep going...its good to hear somone likes this stuff. i used to update it every Sunday, but ive been busy. dont worry, i havnt abandonned it. if youd like to hear more about me complaining, check out my most hated pokemon section (located at the very bottom of my user page) and i complain a little bit on my "new evolution" and "do over" pages as well. MAGNEDETH 02:46, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- thanks. but no, i dont think it does myself. maybe a very little, but not enough to constitute a mention. im glad to know people like the page. i was thinking about deleting it. MAGNEDETH 03:17, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- well, when i get there, Golbat will be on the page. otherwise, i dont understand.. MAGNEDETH 16:36, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
I think this page is amazing, I loved lookin through all the sprites and when you actually point things out it became easy to see. Thanks for this page. I hope you carry on with them!Good Luck ;]]--Davidaipom 18:31, 31 July 2008 (UTC)☆♪♫!
- im surprised people like this page. guess ill have to do an update before the user space is locked again. -- MAGNEDETH 22:05, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
I don't see how you can dislike Butterfree in Red/Blue but like it in Gold. They're practically identical aside from colour. --Someone Else 00:23, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
Argh, okay, my mistake. I misread "Gen III" as "Gen II"... ignore me now. --Someone Else 00:24, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
I might as well use this section to point out that you misspelled "Ninetales" as "Ninetails". Easy mistake, I know. --Someone Else 00:29, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- meh. ill fix the spelling error later. btw, try the "Preview" button next time. all the cool kids are doin it! -- MAGNEDETH 00:46, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, alright... I'll pay more attention next time. By the way, is "Clefarty" a typo? --Someone Else 08:18, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- idk, its Yellow sprite is fairly accurate. and Gen III isnt bad (it isnt good though) although, i havnt gotten to Geodude yet. -- MAGNEDETH 14:31, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
I think those little lines around Pikachu were supposed to be static discharge.--Pokencyclopedia 03:17, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
I like this page very much and couldn't help laughing at what you had written about certain Pokémon (Charizard, Raichu, Clefairy/Clefable, Wigglytuff). If you have time, please continue with this page! (I can't wait what you have to say for example about Porygon's back sprite :D ) UltimateSephiroth (user · talk · contrib) 16:59, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- yea, i havnt updated it in a bit, maybe i will this weekend or something. -- MAGNEDETH 23:05, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
I would like to say, I kinda stole your Idea, But I just didn't put the G/S Sprites in, So STOLEN!!!!!.--Force Fire talk 07:20, 5 December 2008
- he he, wouldnt be the first time someone has stolen my ideas. every page that someone has a "new evolution", well, i started that too. its ok though, i encourage it, its all about opinions anyway. -- MAGNEDETH 08:20, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
I like you're better than his Random Chaos 19:21, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- thanks for the random comment random. and by random i mean vague. him, his, me, you? -- MAGNEDETH 23:40, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- P.S. I finnished it too. So there! Dolphins_are_awesome (and Vulpix are too)! 00:05, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Wow, a drunk weedle! I like you page where you talk about the bad spirits. I'm always laughing when I see a wigglytuff from green! I don't use my wigglytuff on yellow because it is a lv.3!glitchym1Mglitch 23:54, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
I personally love bulbasaur's sprite. The back makes me nostalgic. --MiekL94 19:46, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- Also, R/B Dragonair is hideous. --MiekL94 21:06, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
The back sprite sorta looks like cabbage/lettuce but its hard to make on game boy so i dont blem 'em
In Yellow, Parasect looks like a monkey.--Frostagin 01:37, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
Just thought I'd compliment you on the shear awesomeness of this page, however I think it might be time for another update, don't you?
Yellow's Jiggellypuff is NOT ok
Yellow and Green Mix Up
In many of your comments you say how Yellow is bad, and then Red/Blue is not much better, and then finally Yellow gets it right. I believe you meant Green in those original instances when you said Yellow. That makes more sense at least, since Green were the actual bad ones. Venomoth is a good example of this problem. Satosuke 23:02, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- good call. did i do that anywhere else? -- MAGNEDETH 23:52, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
I think Pikachu looked ugly until yellow. Pokemoninfo 18:57, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
Seriously, review the rest of the sprites. Just doesn't seem complete to me. --Ninegon Forever! 00:10, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
Did you mean to...
spell clefairy as clefarty? Truthseeker4449 18:29, 21 July 2011 (UTC)