Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, LMFS!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please stop adding falsified episode titles with no proof to back up your claims. Whenever you add a dub episode title you need to provide a valid source of information. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 05:07, 28 December 2011 (UTC)
- You're still not providing proof for your title claims. Please cease adding titles, or provide a valid source of evidence. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 05:21, 28 December 2011 (UTC)
Talk page comments
Please refrain from using all capital letters in your talk page messages. It could be interpreted as shouting, when we prefer users are calm and respectful to others. If you were wondering, I am referring to this message. Have a nice day. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 15:30, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
You can only do what you did under User:LMFS, not on "LMFS." If you want another page, place it under "User:LMFS/X" with X being whatever text you see fit. Stick to the limitations of the userspace policy though. -tc²₆tc26- 15:47, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to prevent promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --SnorlaxMonster 05:38, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, you're still editing your userspace without contributing to the mainspace. Please make some mainspace edits before editing your userspace. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:54, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
I saw your post on Jo's page, and I want to ask you, do you think your edits have improved enough? Go to the top right of your page that says 'my contributions' and tell me what you think. --Spriteit 05:36, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
- You've made 32 edits to the User/User talk/Talk space and 28 edits to the Mainspace. Of your last 20 edits, 7 of them were to the mainspace. Looking at those seven edits, all were reverted. This is just me letting you know that you have to make more constructive edits to the mainspace.--ForceFire 05:51, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
Force, you are incorrect, far from correct. I have done great edits. LMFS 03:47, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- 1 2 3 4 5 6
- All those edits you made were small and redundant and was therefore reverted. Even all all your earlier edits were small and redundant. In fact all of your mainspace edits have been reverted. Again, this is me telling you to do more constructive edits.--ForceFire 04:03, 18 April 2012 (UTC)
- 1 2 3 4 5 6
Those were all correct edits; Trip's badges weren't from Unova. Unfezant is ash's first pokemon to be in is fully evolved form. The episode was called dazzling the nimbasa gym. and bw059-60s the only DUBBED episode to be in 2 parts. BW056 was the 1st riva destinies episode to contain team rocket so you are mistaken. LMFS 04:14, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
- They are from Unova, were else would Trip get them?
- You typed that it was the first fully evolved Unova Pokémon on the cast's team not Ash's team. THat was correct 'for you.
- No it isn't. The title screen doesn't say it.
- Yes. But we don't need to mention that is the first to have Part 1 and Part 2. It's irrelevant.
- So? We don't need to mention it at all.
- Thanks for reading.--ForceFire 04:22, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
No, you are just trying to be mad at something. You know what's irrelevant? YOU ON MY TALKPAGE!LMFS 00:10, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
Your edit to Force Fire's talk page was not only extremely rude, but it was a violation of our Code of conduct. You don't have any right to antagonize other users or tell users to get off of your talk page. If this continues expect consequences. --Pokemaster97 00:23, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
- I have every right to tell you what right and what's wrong. Right now, you are doing the wrong thing. You are far to focused on if you have made good edits. You asked, so you will get a response. Secondly, I asked you to actually contribute not come running to my talk page telling me what not to do, so please this is your final warning, contribute more to the mainspace. Thank you.--ForceFire 02:26, 22 April 2012 (UTC)