From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Kevasaurus!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Don't vandalize pages just because your edits are undone. Adding sprites from other sites to the articles is not allowed, as it violates copyrights.--電禅Den Zen 16:36, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
When adding images to a page, they need to be uploaded at the Archives, instead of using an external link. ㄱ쉰 G50 17:04, 20 April 2013 (UTC)
Because you don't seem to understand why you got your first block, you've been blocked again, this time for a week. Don't add sprites from other websites to Bulbapedia.--電禅Den Zen 17:20, 20 April 2013 (UTC)
first I dont know how to change the Black and white to moving in the page. Also the GIF i got from the site says you can use it on your site. I just want to know how to change the Blacka nd white to GIFs and if you could explain. please dont bannn. I repeat the site i got the GUF fom allows you to use them. Thank you!
Kevasauras Kevasaurus (talk) 20:37, 24 June 2013 (UTC)
Well, after all those bans,I'm gonna try to find some pages to edit, research, then edit. Wish me luck! Kevasaurus (talk) 20:37, 24 June 2013 (UTC)