Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, KelvSYC!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
I would suppose that they're similar to abilities (keep in mind, I don't have PMD) but they really don't have enough information individually to make their own pages, like abilities do. TTEchidna 21:45, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed. Besides, Mystery Dungeon is more minor than the main games and anime. ht14 02:17, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
You know, when people are constantly reverting your edits, constantly reverting theirs in turn and assuming bad faith isn't really going to get anyone anywhere. I'm glad you opened this for discussion on the forums, but that's really the sort of thing you should have done after the first revert. Nobody likes an edit war. --((Marton imos)) 02:23, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm assuming bad faith because the sysops did not make any civil discussion regarding the page, instead deleting it without a second thought. That's pretty much abuse of power there. KelvSYC 02:38, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- Don't tempt me. I'm paid off by a group of fedora-wearing aliens from the big dipper. For serious. TTEchidna 04:00, 24 September 2008 (UTC)