Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
If anybody has any requests for a Pokemon's shiny appearance, just edit the request on here and I will post them. Kataangforever1 02:30, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Feel free to upload any shiny sprite that's missing (check the corresponding Pokémon page's sprite section), but be sure to follow the normal name format: for Platinum shiny sprites, the name should be
Spr 4p XXX s.pngwhere "XXX" is the Pokémon's National Dex number. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 18:00, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Do note that we already have shiny sprites for Milotic, both in male and female versions. Do me a favor and check the Pokémon's article first before you upload one (for example, right here), so that we don't end up with lots of doubles of images clogging up the archives (doubles will most likely end up just getting deleted).
- On the same note, if you browse around through Pokémon pages and spot missing sprite images, we really need those uploaded, if you've got access to them. =D -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 18:09, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
Of course!!!! I've got access to tons of sprites. If you guys find any Pokemon that need a sprite just let me know. I'll be on the lookout to so we're bound to find something. And I'll be sure to check the articles. Thanks for the heads up. Kataangforever1 18:13, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
Some of the sprites for Emerald are missing. So Even though it doesn't show on your table of sprites, If you click on the image name, the sprite will come up. Kataangforever1 18:51, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm, shows a link, but the image is already there anyway? Can you give me a link to one of the pages that it's missing on? Could be a server-side issue. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 20:08, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
Here you go.http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Beedrill_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29Kataangforever1 23:34, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm, there doesn't seem to be a sprite on that one at all. I see what's missing, though. I suppose we need one uploaded there. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 05:03, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
I uploaded the shiny sprite already. You just have to click on the link to bring up the sprite. Kataangforever1 18:45, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, I see now. It got deleted after you uploaded it, that's why. You didn't give it any tags when you uploaded it, for one (there's a drop-down menu when you upload), and if the image size wasn't the same as the rest, then it could have been deleted as well. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 19:03, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
Are we in need of shiny beldum overworld sprites?--Kataangforever1 01:13, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
- ok Kataangforever1 02:26, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- ummmmmm.....:| I have no idea how to put an image on my page! Help? Plz? Kataangforever1 02:28, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
Like... how can I put an image of a pokemon or something on a page? Kataangforever1 02:37, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
[[Image:imagename.jpg]]is what you're looking for, where imagename is the name of the image, obviously. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 02:45, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
????????? you've lost me Kataangforever1 02:54, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Like this [[Image:(Imagename).png]]. If you do this [[Image:Spr_1b_001.png]] it should lead you to this --Force Fire talk 03:01, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --—♥ Jellotalk 18:39, 24 October 2010 (UTC)