From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Kamangir!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Kamangir/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
You can't remove comments from your talk page. It's against the rules The Dark Fiddler - You enter a poorly lit room... 00:42, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
I have my eye on you from now on. --Kamangir 00:59, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
Ooh, that'd be very nice of you. I'm online fairly frequently (such as now, even), so you can alert me any time you like. (I also exist on AIM and MSN if you need to contact me more directly.) My friend code is:
0903 8705 2418. I'm always ready to increase my Pokédex count. =3 --DarkfireTaimatsu 06:48, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
I like the maps. Keep up the good work!!!--Clarky13 04:41, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot. It is nice to hear compliments. (: -- Kamangir Contributions 05:03, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- Be careful on what you name the images, remember there is more than one Victory Road.--FF(edits•talk) 04:45, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- That was an oversight, I was just naming it what the template was expecting, example "File:Victory Road map.gif". Sorry about that. -- Kamangir Contributions 05:03, 19 April 2009 (UTC)