YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
User talk:Mamoswine Gliscor
- You royally screwed your page. That broke the page, and thats bad. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MILLION PIXEL IMAGESDCM((曲奇饼妖怪Spy on My Edits))
Up Close and Personable!
Just letting you know...
- Ok, this is confusing! I've only edited 3 times today, and I can't see what's going on. Does my "wow" page count too? --Juan 2009 Sanfiel 18:47:28 (UTC)
Just so you know
Some areas of the United States get the CN website updated faster than other areas. It happens to me all the time. The titles don't appear when I check the website but it does for others. I think it's a time zone thing. --ケンジのガール 05:34, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hey Juan! I'm back! Tengo más nivel de la idioma castellano. ^^ --DialgaRULES 22:13, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- I have been in Spain. But I never left California. --DialgaRULES 18:29, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, but airdates alone ain't going to cut it. An airdate without a title could be specifying a random rerun and not a new episode.
Now, if they'd given a title, it would be different. Zap2it IS a reliable source when it comes to titles--they were our primary source prior to the Spiritomb fiasco back when Cartoon Network wasn't revealing titles (they started revealing titles again after the fiasco). --Shiningpikablu252 16:38, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
I am trying to get a picture for a favorite episode Userbox. I noticed you had many... so can you help me get one for Episode 42: Showdown at Dark City?Pyles 22:38, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- I tried and it doesn't like me... can you just post the code for it so I can copy it as a userbox? I'm sorry, computers hate me.Pyles 23:42, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you so much. I have been trying forever and you have halped me out. Thanks a bunch-Pyles 00:10, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
If you're absolutely certain about your name change
- Okay, your block which I put in just so you wouldn't be in the middle of saving a page when the name change went through ends in about five minutes. So as soon as the UTC clock hits 00:49:00, relogin at Archives and News with your BP account to relink them. TTEchidna 00:42, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
I think you should read my userpage because it says:
Don't use my talk page, as I am not active on Bulbapedia. (User:Dialgarules, Section 2, Bullet 1)
Were did you get the dub titles from?, it must be from CN schedule or some other shit. Serebii is not a reliable source. And plus, One dub title is usually revealed, not 5000...--FF(edits•talk) 13:20, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
- MSN TV? Hello!? Mamoswine Gliscor 13:22, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
One, don't upload TEENY WEENY images like that as episode headers. I mean, honestly?! That's only freaking 120px wide. Barely larger than the game sprites and not good at ALL to represent an episode. I know, it's a preview, but still. Why is it that SMALL?
In regards to your edit summary, you completely contradicted yourself. Ken Gates does voice someone else; the narrator. And his names always appears in the credits. If that's your only reason for believing Ken Gates voices Mamoswine, I suggest you revert your edits. --ケンジのガール 20:32, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
You did no research on any of the TCG illustrators, because then you would have known that Yuka is a feminine name meaning fragrance, flower, and tenderness. Also, when she appeared at one of the World championships, she was a woman. What an official site says means nothing when it is so completely wrong. I hope you shape up, because most of your edits have been incorrectly misleading, poorly done, or against the rules (like uploading new head images for episodes without consulting an admin first.) Read over the MoS and the policies we have in place, check how other users edit, and hopefully, you'll get better. MaverickNate 04:23, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
You obviously have no idea what you are doing, and I would appreciate it if you would just quit trying, because it just ends up in things getting screwed up. MaverickNate 13:02, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
- What is it now... Mamoswine Gliscor 13:06, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
STOP IT PLEASE !!!!
Hey buddy, don't change the title. It is confirmed by cartoonnetwork.com. It is Pyramiding Rage!, A because DP 129 is a continued episode (brandon and ash continues to stop hunter j in dp 129) so dp129 will be probably titled as 'Pyramiding Rage!, B'. DP 129 title is not officially confirmed that's why i am not putting it on dp129 article. But please undo your edits and correct the title, it is Pyramiding Rage!, A not A Pyramiding Rage!. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 12:14, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Excuse me! don't behave stupidly. I just informed you because you were doing wrong. Cartoon Network.com is an official site and the dub title on it are totally correct. So don't be a stubborn. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 12:25, 3 October 2009 (UTC)