Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Bonded and Multi-Mind Pokemon
Bonded Pokémon are Pokémon who technically are, or at least appear to be, combinations of one or more Pokémon. These Pokemon either exist in a symbiotic or host-parasite relationship, like Shellder feeding from the leavings of the Slowking or Slowbro, or they exist in a hive/combined mind of sorts like Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Metagross, and Metang. Also similarly, Multi-Mind pokemon are pokemon that seem to have more then one brain, much like Exeggcute and Doduo.
So far the only Bonded/Multi-Mind Pokémon are:
- Magneton and Magnezone, being magnetically fused Magnemite.
- Metagross and Metang being magnetically fused Beldum. A Metang is said to use its four minds to be as smart as a super-computer.
- Slowking and Slowbro, being a symbiotic combination between a a Shellder and Slowpoke.
- Weezing, being a fusion of two to three Koffing.
- Exeggcute and Exeggutor, being as each 'egg' has its own mind and personality.
- Combee is three 'bees' fused together at birth. What happens to two of the 'bees' when it evolves into Vespiquen is unknown.
- Spiritomb is 108 separate, yet bound together spirits acting in a sort of hive-mind.
- The mini-noses of Probopass can detach to form new Nosepass. In short, the mini-noses are proto-Nosepass.
- Kangaskhan carry around a baby Kangaskhan at all times, keeping it there until it is three years old.
- Dugtrio appear to be three Diglett bonded together. It is said that the three minds think in unison.
- Vanilluxe appear to be two Vanillish fused together.
- Klink, Klang, Klinklang appear to be a fusion of mini-gears. it is said that when two bodies merge to form a Klink, they cannot combine with any other.
- The various heads of Doduo and Dodrio have their own personalities.
- The heads of a Zweilous are said to have their own personalities. When evolving to Hydreigon, one of those personalities is lost.
Trust me, he's right!--Kuki (w/ a Broken Diamond) 03:15, 25 April 2008 (UTC)