From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, JJTW14!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Misty's Togetic and Dawn's Togekiss
Please don't change their typing to Fairy. They were featured before the type change, so they are still classified as Normal/Flying. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 14:17, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
- You seem to be ignoring this. Please stop, as they weren't Fairy at the time. That's like saying that the Togepi that you obtain in Gold and Silver is Fairy type, or that Magnemite you obtain in Red and Blue are Steel type. Pikachu Bros. (talk) 14:36, 17 March 2014 (UTC)