From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Ivy73!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Thank you. This will be my subwiki however. My main is Smashwiki.-Ivy73 23:40, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
Everybody gets a welcome box when they join the wiki. It has a lot of useful links for newbies, and it is recommended that they read all of them. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line on my talkpage. --JediKnightDTV 23:52, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
Images in signatures
As per the signature policy, you cannot have images in your signature. Please remove the image from your signature. --SnorlaxMonster 09:55, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, didn't know.-Ivy73 00:15, 14 October 2011 (UTC)