What's with all that redirects to your archives? No wonder you got the Golden Slowpoke Award.--ForceFire 11:36, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Huh? OH, you mean my recent archiving? Yeah, something went wrong... very very wrong...--Mew* a.k.a. Prmatt11 was here at 11:38, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Why, exactly am I a "not nice" user?--RexRacer 13:52, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
i cant even fathom how you did what you did, but hey, thats why you won the award. so next time, dont even bother, just ask someone else to archive it for you. i gotta say Matt, nice job on screwing it up though, i havnt had to clean up something like that since my last move vandal. -- MAGNEDETH 21:48, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Re: About your userpage...
Wait... What about my userpage? --αワニノコ 00:31, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Please don't go removing characters from interwiki links for no reason. Every time you've edited Pikachu (Base Set 58) recently, you've taken the liberty of removing the "" character, in the second-to-last position, from the Japanese inter-wiki link. Without that character in the inter-wiki link, the inter-wiki link leads to a nonexistant page. Please be more careful from now on.
And if you think that the "" character in the inter-wiki link should not be there, take it up with the TCG project over on the Japanese side. --Shiningpikablu252 02:35, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't mean to. It's that Firefox add-on Furigana. It's going bye-bye now!--Mew* a.k.a. Prmatt11 was here at 13:19, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
- See? It did it again!--Mew* a.k.a. Prmatt11 was here at 13:19, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
- Glad to know you actually weren't doing it on purpose...--Shiningpikablu252 15:35, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
Alright, it's done.
Alrighty. From now on, you shall be known as "Immewnity." Don't forget to reincorporate unified login for all your accounts, since it's compromised when accounts are renamed. Here's some other stuff you need to do to clean up:
- Change your signature.
- Go around on any non-talk page that links to User:Prmatt11 and relink it to User:Immewnity.
- Ask an administrator to change your username there.
If there are any protected pages that you need to edit to relink your username, lemme know. If there's anything else you think of that needs done as a result of your name change, lemme know or do it yourself. --ニョロトノ666 18:54, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- On the forums, A) matt is an administrator B) any user can do it themselves anyway. MaverickNate 19:12, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
You really should install a Japanese language pack if you haven't yet-- you gave Team Galactic's Japanese name as ロケット団, which is ROCKET-DAN. TTEchidna 03:41, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- Oh shoot, forgot to switch them... and I do have Japanese language packs.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity was here at 12:20, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
This is not fitting behaviour for anyone, let alone an administrator on another Bulbagarden project. D: —darklordtrom 23:24, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean; more or less just joking around. Sorry. I'll remove it if you haven't.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity was here at 23:27, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- I interpreted it as so, and most likely the new user would too. Play it safe. —darklordtrom 23:31, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Where did you got the image of the Underground with that resolution? it looks great. Mario136 1:27, 6 August 2009. (UTC)
- Fankit-Nintendo. It's a French official site.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity was here at 12:09, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Thank you, but i cant find Diamond images, or where did you got the Coal badge image? Mario136 1:16, 14 August 2009. (UTC)
- Truly, I forgot. Just search around.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity was here at 11:49, 15 August 2009 (UTC)