From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Imdaporygonz!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Your recent edits have been deemed unproductive and borderline vandalism. Continual to do so may lead in a short block from editing per the Blocking policy. Please try to contribute productively in the future. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 01:59, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
- Due to the failure to comply to the warning above, you've been blocked from editing for one week. Please aim to be a constructive contributor when you return. --Pokemaster97 02:12, 5 December 2013 (UTC)