The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. We have two sets of concert double-passes to give away to lucky Bulbanews readers!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Im-all-in-ur-head!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
No, No, No
- Here: ShiningPikablu252 moved it to User:Im-all-in-ur-head/Project MythDex for you....--Theryguy512 22:36, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- Dude, stop recreated the project. That's called vandalism. --Theryguy512 23:03, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- Seriously, stop. You will get banned. --Theryguy512 23:07, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Looks like your project's just been shot down. As of now, your Project MythDex is officially dead.
Please don't try recreating it once your block is over. That's grounds for longer and longer blocks, as long as permanentely. --Shiningpikablu252 23:20, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
The reason I kept recreating it is because no one actually pointed out what the hell was wrong with it~im-all-in-ur-head