From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Hornean!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Hornean/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --Lucentas
01:57, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
There needs to be proof to your last edits....also, use the preview button. Those edits could've been done in one step... ht14 02:43, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Pikachu's gender has not been confirmed. Please do not add predictions, or other speculation like that into articles. If you want to show your predictions, do so on your userpage. Thank you, - Kogoro | Talk to me - 02:13, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
- Again, you have added a Pokémon's gender which is unconfirmed. This time, Ash's Charizard. I'm sorry, but even if they did have a romantic relationship, the only real proof that Ash's Charizard is a male would be if they had an egg, which requires a heterosexual relationship. Right now, with no egg, I'm afraid that we have to leave Charizard's gender at unconfirmed. If this style does not suit you, I suggest the following:
- A) Find another wiki on Pokémon [preferred].
- B) Raise a rebellion.
- Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links 14:32, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
- Also, the fact that Psyduck can use Psychic powers, does not make it part Psychic The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 02:30, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
- Two things:
- Merry Christmas.
- Ash's Charizard's gender is unconfirmed. Just because it fell in love with a female Charizard does not mean it is male. there's such things as homosexuality, you know.--The Kkllnnator サンタクロース 00:01, 25 December 2008 (UTC)