From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, HoennRemake!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Uh, when can I edit my page?
read the subject. HoennRemake (talk) 17:55, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- You must be autoconfirmed first. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:34, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
A couple of notes
Please don't just mass change things on pages like on Growlie's page. Since the page hasn't been moved, the name shouldn't be changed on the page. Also, you changed the file names which broke the link to pictures on the archives. Please be more careful in the future. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 18:52, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, its hard being the new guy, also check out my triva changes just in case. - unsigned comment from HoennRemake (talk • contribs)
Made a mistake on Mr.bucklot under "pokemon", help please - unsigned comment from HoennRemake (talk • contribs)
- Make sure to preview edits before making them to make sure it doesn't break page. If it does, and you can't figure out how to fix it, it's better to bring up the edit on the talk page so someone who can figure it out can do it.
- Also, make sure to sign all of your posts with ~~~~ or , and if you forget, don't re-sign. It messes up the time stamps. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 19:17, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
Hello HoennRemake!PikaBall7 (talk) 23:18, 25 September 2013 (UTC)
As explained to you by Crystal Talian, the talk page is not the place for you to advertise your YouTube channel. Please do not readd it again. --Pokemaster97 00:40, 25 November 2013 (UTC)