From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, HikariSparkle!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:HikariSparkle/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
If it is not confirmed, then it doesn't get added to articles.--RexRacer -talk 19:14, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- Stop re-adding false information. This is your first warning.--RexRacer -talk 19:14, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
If you have some sort of proof of Ash's current age (someone mentions it in the show, etc), then by all means, list it here. But without confirmation (like Rex said), it stays off the article. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 19:34, 18 January 2009 (UTC)