Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
|"Hello there! Welcome to Herbia's Tea Room. My name is Aïcha, and I am her butler. I administrate this space, perform housekeeping and other odd duties, as well as bake her meals! Here you may post under the subheadings provided if you have any issues you want to discuss, have any tips or pointers to give, or just want to have a chat. As a personal rule I would ask you to please try and keep your writing tones polite and calm. I have also included my secret recipe for Lava Cookies for you. Have a nice day!"|
- How long was it until you got the autoconfirmed status? I've made like fifty-something edits and I haven't got mine yet... Charli ♥ 08:37, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
"There you are Milky! Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there! Just another reminder to keep your tones pleasant. Thanks!"
- Personal editing
- Don't get me wrong, I love what you've done with the place, but you've made more than 20 personal edits in a row. Although only one has been on your userpage, the customisation of your talk page breaches the spirit of the userspace policy and the policy itself. It's looking good now, so back to the mainspace please. Thanks, —darklordtrom 11:33, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
Sorry! It was mainly due to issues with individual sections, I'll try to not do it again. (Hopefully I won't have to change anything for a very long time!) :) Herbia & Miel 08:49, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I notice you haven't made a mainspace edit since July of last year, and three userspace edits in the past 4 days. The rule is that you have to make at least four edits to the mainspace before you can make the maximum of three userspace edits per day. Please put some more focus into the mainspace. Thanks. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 07:33, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I'll try to keep thnigs mainstream from now on! :) Herbia & Miel 7:47, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
What's up? :(
- Where've you gone? I was gonna do some stuff with you? Awww I'll see you when you come back :) Charli ♥ 00:55, 25 March 2012 (UTC)
Tips and or Pointers
- umm cool haha, sure that sounds fun! I'm not sure what to do first but I'm sure we'll figure something out? See you around!
Herbia and Miel 03:44, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
| "Aïcha’s Recipe for Lava Cookies" (Makes 12)
(“Lavaridge Town’s local specialty. It heals all the status problems of a single Pokémon”. This was given to me by a dear friend from Lavaridge Town.)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a large tray with baking paper, place the Hot Springs water in a saucepan and simmer over a low heat. 2. Add the charcoal and stir slowly. The mix should quickly turn black. 3. Add half of the hot sand, then all of the Heal Powder, then the rest of the hot sand. Mix thoroughly. 4. Spoon the mix onto the lined tray in little clumps, and place a Figy Berry on top of each. 5. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until a deep gold color. 6. Enjoy! The sooner eaten, the better.