Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Hanmac!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! TESHIGIGAS 18:23, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, I see the problem with this table: it uses many calculations to display the type effectiveness. I'll try to build something that'll work with less power. TTEchidna 02:07, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
Just because it is a sandbox, does not mean you can go overboard. Limit yourself, because you have really went past the limit we give. Slow down, and possibly try to use the public Sandbox from now on. It's easier and doesn't get you in trouble. Thanks, MaverickNate 19:06, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Then we can let him delete it if he is done with it. He has the power. MaverickNate 19:36, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
The wild Pokémon data for the gym is the same as for the rest of the city; there doesn't need to be a separate chart. Don't undo my edit this time. Schreiber 13:58, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
Thank you for fixing my tables! I'm not too good at them! ^_^; --Fallen Reality 06:21, 31 March 2010 (UTC)