Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, GJPal!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!-Billy4b2004 08:59, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Lati@s, Deoxys movesets
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help me with finding the original movesets for the Pokémon I just mentioned above. Level's would also help. the Lati@s that I'm looking for is the one not caught while roaming Hoenn. I am talking about the one on Southern Island. I know Mew is located on Faraway, Lughi and Ho-oh on Naval Rock, and Deoxys on Birth Island. So... yeah, movesets if you have them. I sort of know Deooxys moveset, but I'm getting different answers.GJ 02:07, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
The item exclusive pages you are making have been deemed "unneeded" and have been deleted right after you make them. So, I suggest you save yourself some time and trouble and stop making them. MoldyOrange 15:44, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Just trying to help, the page that has all of those items on it, is very big and messy.
Please don't create articles using content currently in List of items by type. A very different overhaul of that page is currently planned once we know what to do with the Escape Rope and Ragecandybar, as those are the only two items not already covered on either their own pages or specialty item group pages. If you think splitting that messy article into multiple messy articles is the solution, think again. --Shiningpikablu252 15:47, 13 June 2008 (UTC)