The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Furanty!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Furanty/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
- If you want to get rid of a load, leaving one section is usually acceptable. Porygon-Z 18:24, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
How can I edit my Userpage?
You can't they Shut Down the user page editing. Force Fire
Please don't reinsert that piece of information about how Dawn's Pachirisu being able to use an Ice-type move soon after it's capture. Dawn's Pachirisu doesn't even known any Ice-type attacks. ****, Pachirisu can't even LEARN any Ice-type attacks! You may have been thinking of Dawn's Buneary, which knows Ice Beam. --Shiningpikablu252 13:47, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Instead of editing the userspace, as a wiki, we encourage users to edit the mainspace. So, if you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit the userspace more. Thanks! --Kevzo8 11:56, 22 June 2009 (UTC)