From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Elevatormusic!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Elevatormusic/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! ----The Kkllnnator サンタクロース
00:59, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. ----The Kkllnnator サンタクロース 22:10, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
- Ok, I still have little idea of what I'm doing, and I was wondering about the usertags and other things first. I'm trying to figure out the different options on my own page before even trying to edit an article. I didn't know I could get locked out. Maybe I should change my autograph. elevatormusic 22:20, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
This is your second warning. Please refrain from editing the
User: namespace too rapidly, or you will lose privileges. ----The Kkllnnator サンタクロース 22:14, 18 December 2008 (UTC)