From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Ducklett12!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hey there. I just wanted to inform you that you should probably try to contact an active member of Bulbapedia for help. Kittenchild hasn't been online since 2008. Just message someone on the Recent changes or an active member of staff. To answer your question, you need to do work around the site and earn your userspace. It's as simple as that. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 21:03, 7 May 2012 (UTC)
- You are not allowed to remove talk page messages, including the welcome template. Thank you.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... (talk) 21:09, 17 July 2012 (UTC)