From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Drmanny!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hello! Your recent edits have been great. However, if you could be a little more descriptive with your edits summaries, that would be awesome. For example, simply saying "edits" or "change templete" doesn't give a clear idea of what you edited or changed. Something like "fixed grammar errors", "updated move template", "added picture to anime section" or something similar would help people browsing the RC or their watchlist keep better track of things. Thanks! Crystal Talian 03:55, 2 June 2014 (UTC)